14 August 2016

Gems From Job #7

Do you ever feel hopeless?
Are you going through hard times right now?
Do you feel like there is no hope for you?
Be encouraged! God is the God of hope.
He IS real and He DOES hear prayers.
Although He doesn't always take the trials away, He WILL help you through the trial if you'll depend on Him.
There have been times in my own life when I've felt very depressed and hopeless. But by praying for help and trusting in God, He has always pulled me through and filled me with hope.
If there was no God, there would be no hope. But there is a God and He is very real. Through Jesus Christ we can come to Him and He will help us.
 Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted in me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him for the help of his countenance. Psalm 42:5


Gems from Job #1
Gems from Job #2
Gems from Job #3
Gems from Job #4
Gems from Job #5
Gems from Job #6

No comments:

Post a Comment