15 December 2021

I've Got What It Takes

 Do you ever feel like you are the wrong one for the job? If you are doing what God wants to you, then with God's help you can do it. You have what it takes--you have Jesus!

I’ve Got What It Takes
“Lord, I can’t do it, this task is too hard for me.
I feel like I’m the wrong one for the job
Someone else could do it much better
I don’t have what it takes, dear Lord.”
But as soon as the words were out of my mouth
I realized what a lie I’d just told.

I’ve got what it takes
I’ve got Jesus
He is all that I need
I don’t have to feel I can do it
I just have to stay close to Him

He doesn’t need me to have all the talents
He doesn’t need me to know what to say
He doesn’t need me to have all the ‘know how’
He already has all that Himself
All He needs is for me to trust Him
And to do everything that He says.

No comments:

Post a Comment