6 July 2015

Monday Memory Verse

There are many Bible verses I have memorized because I know tunes to them. My dad went to the States once, and he brought back a tape of a lady singing verses she had put to music. All those verses I know by memory now. So I would like to share the tunes I know. Some I have gotten from different places, and some I have made myself. This one was the first one I made.
In case you can't see the video, here is the link on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOilzhVeNq8
John 3:17
God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
 

After making this video I realized I had already made a video of this verse which is on my music page! But never mind, I'll just share it anyway and make sure I check first next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment